24 November 2006

號外‧NoV 2006 (xMas Reunion 2006)

最近參加了兩個婚禮── Eric & Stephanie 和 Annie & Joseph,除了見證他們在神面前對婚姻的承諾之外,還是一個好好的機會跟弟兄姊妹聚舊一番。

言談間,我發現兩件事:
一、原來弟兄姊妹真的有看 AACF Newsletter,並在當中得悉其他人的近況;
二、大家都想趁著聖誕節聚聚舊。

因此,我便利用這個 Blog 作為渠道,邀約大家參加 2006 Xmas Reunion。在這裡首先要多謝 Bettina 為我們搜集了一些 Tea Buffet 的資料。

1. 日期:暫定十二月初(星期六或星期日),請弟兄姊妹列出你們有空的日期
2. 地點:請選擇以下任何一項,或提出其他選擇
3. 人數:請列出參與人數

敬請大家盡快回覆!
1. 回覆時,只需按一下「Comments」鈕便可
2. 請選擇一個身分(其它)
3. 使用者名稱(請填寫全名,如 Bonnie Lam 或 Leung Chung Chuen)

謝謝!

Yours,
Bonnie ^^"





(1) YMCA - 50 ppl
http://www.intlhouse.ymca.org.hk/e_banqueting_5tpm.pdf


(2) The Japanese Afternoon Tea Buffet
The buffet features many varieties of Japanese delicacies for you to enjoy including
Sushi, made-to-order Teppanyaki, Tempura, Yakitori and cake!
$148 (Adult) / $108 (Child)
http://www.harbour-plaza.com/en/news_detail.aspx?hotel_id=hpme&section_id=news&subsection_id=promotion&record_id=1015200535971

(3) The Kimberley Hotel (HK)
Teppanyaki Australian King Prawn Dinner Buffet
Red Wine + Beer + Fruit Juice
All you can eat and drink
Tea Buffet $105(Adult) / $75(Child)
http://www.kimberley.com.hk/fb_promo_coffee_shop.html

(4) The Royal Pacific Hotel and Towers – Café on the Park
Chocolate Temptation Buffet
Adult:$138 Child:$98
http://www.royalpacific.com.hk/en/promotions/Chocolate.html

(5)Hotel Nikko Hongkong
Adult : HK$128 Child : HK$98
http://www.hotelnikko.com.hk/Nikko/whatsnew/whatsnew_fooddetail.aspx?pageId=131&lang=en-us



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought a better time could be around Christmas, because it is when Ching Kuen and Vincent will visit HK.

Also, Fai suggested to have the place in one of those 2/F café.

Anonymous said...

Number 3: Kimberly Hotel, cheapest ma!

person...one or two....

Helen available date: 10 dec Sunday

Thanx so much...our beloved Bonnie!

Anonymous said...

EC

Anonymous said...

Annie Yung

Nikkio Hotel ... the food is good.

2nd or 3rd weekends may suitable to Joseph and me.

Thanks ^0^ ^0^

Anonymous said...

Annie Yung

Nikkio Hotel .... the food is good.

2nd or 3rd weekends is suitable to Joseph and me.

Best regards ^0^ ^0^

Anonymous said...

I don't mind where to go, but I can only join after 21 Dec...

Anonymous said...

I'm ok anytime after 21 Dec..

Anonymous said...

It is so good that Bonnie et al are organizing the activities.
We enjoy reading the AACF Newsletter a lot.

My wife Isabelle would be very busy preparing examination papers for the secondary school students.

We regret that we are unable to attend.

Please enjoy the gathering and have a good time.

KWOK Hon Chu Kenneth

Anonymous said...

Hi There, it's me ... Maggie Ma. As you wonder, I have been relocated to and working in HKG since late Aug this year, travelling within Asia most of the time though.

Hope to catch up with you at this special event. Any one of the above places will be fine by me as I don't know them anyway. I will be available and in HKG on all weekends during Dec. Look forward to seeing you all in real soon.

Ciao

Post a Comment